Reports / Publications
Health Topic: HIV/STD
- Allgood KL, Silva A, Shah A, and Whitman S. HIV Testing Practices and Attitudes on Prevention Efforts in Six Diverse Chicago Communities. Journal of Community Health. 2009; 34(6): 514-522.
- Raja Sheela, McKirnan David, and Glick Nancy. The Treatment Advocacy Program-Sinai: A Peer-Based HIV Prevention Intervention for Working with African American HIV-Infected Persons. Aids and Behavior, 2007: 11 (5), Supplement, S127-S137.
- Silva A, Glick NR, Lyss SB, Hutchinson AB, Gift TL, Pealer N, et al. Implementing an HIV and Sexually Transmitted Disease Screening Program in an Emergency Department. Annuals of Emergency Medicine 2007; 49:564-72.
- Raja S, McKirnin D, Glick N. The Treatment Advocacy Program-Sinai: A Peer-Based HIV Prevention Intervention for Working with African American HIV-Infected Persons Aids Behav. Appeared electronically 4/12/2007
- Glick NR, Silva A, Zun L, Whitman S. HIV Testing in a Resource-Poor Urban Emergency Department. AIDS Education and Prevention 2004; 16(2):126-36.
- Estes LJ, Lloyd LE, Teti M, Raja S, Bowleg L, Allgood K, Glick N. Perceptions of Audio Computer-Assisted Self-Interviewing (ACASI) among Women in an HIV-Positive Prevention Program. PLoS ONE 5(2): e9149.